CCP Graduate Student Organization
Purpose of the Organization:
The purpose of this organization is to (a) serve as a liaison between the graduate students and faculty members of the Clinical and Counseling Psychology (CCP) Doctoral Program, (b) serve as a source of information for CCP graduate students, (c) promote social activities involving both graduate students and faculty members, (d) promote participation in professional development activities, and (e) impact departmental, college, and university policies affecting CCP graduate students.
- Fall Football Tailgate
- Holiday Party
- Spring Baseball Game
- Annual Retreat
- Intern Farewell
- Community Activities:
- Volunteering at Boo at Bellingrath
- Volunteering at Lifeline’s Brunchfest Community Fundraiser
- South Alabama Out of the Darkness Community Walk
President: Kathryn McGill
Vice President: Kaitlyn Schuler
Secretary: Hannah Hinkel
Treasurer: Kyle Brasil
- Clinic: Murphy Harrell, Jennifer Barinas, Natasha Basu
- Social: Kimberly Pusey
- Faculty-Student Search: Steven Isaak, Mernyll Manalo, Michaul Sustaita, Megan Blanton, Natasha Basu
- Diversity: Megan Blanton, April Berry
- Faculty-Student Relations: Nicholas Fadoir
- Outreach Jose Gonzales
- 4th Years: Jose Gonzales
- 3rd Years: Megan Blanton
- 2nd Years: Hannah Hinkel
- 1st Years: Haley Adams
- Ryon McDermott, Ph.D.
Statement of Intention to comply with all university rules and regulations:
- The CCP GSO intends, at the utmost level, to comply with all university rules and regulations.
- Affiliation plans with any off-campus regional or national organizations:
- The CCP GSO does not currently have any local, state, or national affiliations.