Classrooms/Meeting Rooms Reservations
The Mitchell Center has three meeting rooms located on the arena-floor level of the North side of the building.
Meeting Room 1101 provides seating for 173 guests in a theater-style configuration.
Meeting Rooms 1102 and 1106 are 25’ x 32’ and can accommodate up to 40 guests in a reception or banquet-style function.
The Mitchell Center prohibits the following:
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons or any object that may be used to inflict bodily injury or disrupt an event
- Flammable materials or incendiary devices of any kind (includes chemicals)
- Laser pointers, flashlights, and any similar devices
- Large bags and containers (backpacks, knapsacks, coolers, etc.)
- Animals (excluding service animals)
- Outside food or beverage of any kind (includes alcoholic beverages)
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and/or vaping products
- Bottles, cans, projectiles, or compressed gas
- Artificial noisemakers (includes bells, whistles, cowbells, etc.)
- Selfie sticks/poles
- Video and audio recording devices (includes GoPro, etc.)
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Camera policies vary by event
Mitchell Center reserves the right to search all persons and bags entering or exiting the building. Mitchell Center will not be held responsible for items missing, stolen, damaged or lost. Ejection from the Mitchell Center may result if you fail to comply with these policies.
Confiscated items will not be returned.
There is no re-entry into the Mitchell Center. This information is printed on each ticket and is displayed on every door.
|Meeting Room 1101 - Non-University Rental Rate||$300|
|Meeting Room 1101 - University Rental Rate||$100|
|Meeting Room 1102 - Non-University Rental Rate||$150|
|Meeting Room 1102 - University Rental Rate||$50|
|Meeting Room 1106 - Non-University Rental Rate||$150|
|Meeting Room 1106 - University Rental Rate||$50|