Alabama National Guard Educational Assistance Program (ANGEAP)
The Alabama National Guard Educational Assistance Program is a state student assistance program established by the Legislature of the State of Alabama and is designed to provide financial assistance to Alabama National Guard members who are residents of the State of Alabama and are enrolled in a certificate program at an accredited community or technical college or a degree program at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning located within the State of Alabama.
Student Eligibility Requirements
- 17 years of age or over
- Alabama resident
- Active member in good standing with the Alabama National Guard
- Active member of a federally recognized unit of the Alabama National Guard
- Have completed basic training
- Pursuing the first undergraduate program
- Enrolled in a certificate or degree program at an accredited community college or technical college within the State of Alabama
- Enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university within the State of Alabama
- Maintain a cumulative 2.00 GPA Undergraduate; 3.00 GPA Graduate at end of each semester
- Must have the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file
- Must demonstrate a financial need of at least $100.00
Forms to Complete
All Air National Guard and Army National Guard, please complete the forms below and submit to Financial Aid at email@example.com.