Requesting Certification for Military Educational Benefits


Electronic Certification Request


To complete your semesterly Request for Certification follow these steps:

  • Go to
  • Click the A-Z index in the top right corner
  • In the D index select Document Routing
  • Log in with you Jag number and Jagnet password
  • Select Students and then VA Benefits
  • Click Enter New Request
  • Complete the form
  • Remember to click "insert" after every line of text

For guidance, please watch the video below. 


Undergraduates, here's a video on how you can find your academic advisor.
How to find your Academic Advisor

Graduate students, to learn who your academic advisor is, contact your department for assistance.